GFK Tank undicht

• Hi Mädels und Jungs,

Ich habe ein Problem mit einem GFK-Tank, der leider undicht ist.
    Die Mischung läuft aus den Falz wo der Tank zusammengefügt wurde. Hab selbst schon probiert mit Epoxiharz und Glasfasermatte das Teil wieder dicht zu bekommen.
    Leider ohne Erfolg.

Habt ihr Tipps für mich wie ich den Tank wieder dicht bekomme?
    Oder eine Adresse wer Tanks anfertigt.

Grüsse aus Oberstaufen

• Lack und Material der alten Reparaturversuche restlos entfernen.
    Mit Aceton und/oder Bremsenreiniger gründlichst innen und außen entfetten und dann nochmal...;-)
    Zum Abdichten reicht dann auch 2-Compo Kleber auf Epoxy-Basis - möglichst (auch) von innen.

Wenn man mit Tank-Versiegelungen abdichten will:
    die normale Versiegelung für Stahltanks ist ungeeignet!
    Es gibt spezielle Innenbeschichtungen für GFK-Tanks.

Das Problem bei bei GFK-Tanks an alten 2-Takt-Motorrädern ist das Entfetten:

das Öl aus der 2-Takt-Mischung kriecht mit den Jahren in jede Pore des Tanks und verhindert, dass die Beschichtung oder das Dichtmaterial haftet.

• Wende dich mal an die Firma Conrads lacke in Wuppertal,spreche mit Hernn Stefan Conrads.Die haben ein speziellis Mittel zur Beschichtung entwickelt.Schließt auch kleine Undichtigkeiten.

Ciao:Micha

• Original von Ducman:

Zitat

Wende dich mal an die Firma Conrads lacke in Wuppertal,spreche mit Hernn Stefan Conrads.Die haben ein speziellis Mittel zur Beschichtung entwickelt.Schließt auch kleine Undichtigkeiten.

Das funktioniert mit der Tankversiegelung von Conrads in Wuppertal wunderbar, ich habe es selber an dem Gfk-Tank meiner 200er Cota ausprobiert! :D :D

• Hi,
    hab heute mit Herrn Conrad telefoniert, hört sie sehr gut an. :)

Könnt ihr mir bitte noch Tipps für folgende Fragen geben:

-Tank innen reinigen (mit was Aceton oder Bremsenreiniger)?
    -Benzinhähne ausbauen und blindstopfen (oder wie)?
    -Beim beschichten den Tankdeckel nur zukleben (Panzertape oder so)?
    -Wie oft habt Ihr beschichtet?

Freue mich schon auf das Zeug.

Danke und bis demnächst.

• Hallo Namensvetter! :D

Ich habe es bei meinem Cota 200 Tank folgendermaßen gemacht:

1. Benzinhahn abschrauben, Tankdeckel abnehmen
    2. Drei mal eine Tankinnenreinigung mit Aceton, 5 Liter reinkippen, ca. 5 Minuten ordentlich durchschwenken und dann wieder in den Acetonkanister zurückgießen
    3. Den Tank an einem gut belüfteten Ort ca. 1 Woche trocken lassen
    4. Dann die Conrads Tanversiegelung eingefüllt, langsam duch den Tank geschwenken damit alles schön beschichtet wird und wieder in die originale Dose zurück gießen
    5. Diese ganze Prozedur habe ich in Abständen von 4-5 Tagen drei mal wiederholt

Die Tanköffnung habe ich dabei mit einem Stück Stofflappen zugestopft und das Gewinde des Benzinhahnes mit einer Schraube verschlossen, war glaube eine M12x1,25 die ich meinem Fundus noch herumliegen hatte. ;)

Auf jeden Fall sind Einweghandschuhe sehr empfehlenswert, die Tankversiegelung klebt wie die Hölle auf der Haut! 8o
    Nach Auskunft von Herrn Conrad härtet die Versiegelung mit Hilfe der Luftfeuchtigkeit aus, ich habe das bei meinem Tank im Frühjahr gemacht, bei ordentlich Regen = schön feuchte Luft! :D

Viel Spass beim beschichten,
    Peter

• You buy it thinking it's a great deal. We will never stay there again, and I suggest you don go there either. We can not reverse it immediately. We need to find a middle ground. As the economy begins to improve, shoppers of every income appear to be wrestling with the same questions: Is it safe to go back to our old, pre-recession ways? Or should we? The authors of these diets - including some fashion marketing and advertising executives, interestingly enough - seem to think not.. It won't fall down or fly up suddenly so you can stay safe while using it.. The best copywriters succeed in balancing these elements, writing advertisements that don't feel like advertising.. The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 signed by President Obama in February 2009, provides subsidies for COBRA premiums and special election rights for employees who lose (or already lost) coverage between September 1, 2008 and December 31, 2009. Do you need to invent a product to be an ruthless entrepreneur? Absolutely not, just take an already existing product or idea and create a business and profit from it. Create a daily self-quota to achieve the monthly quota.. It includes three levels of training that totals 48 hours. Many of these sets are collapsible and allow for easy storage when the outside season is over.. Sure she might wear it once to appease you, but it will get stuffed so far in her underwear drawer the wood will get a wedgie. and fast passes run out quick so don think that you can get there later in the day and get a fastpass they will be sold out. She beams. You can typically request people pertaining to tips but build up inside apperception which just what clothing all of them might able-bodied not funds demonstrate actual appropriate key both hands. I wonder where he drew his inspiration from. A cluttered sales presentation is unprepared salesman not doing his/her homework well. The first evaluation needed is to take a look at what is being spent on a daily basis to establish whether any cutbacks can be made to save money. If Lucas would have included the original trilogy without the mistakes he did to them I would have said the discs were worth it but unless you really want the deleted scenes I would recommend buying the movies only and save the money. I mention it here in case some of you are like the old me, thinking about crafting as either all or nothing, make it from scratch or leave it be. Fixing cracks is a very inexpensive repair. what era are we living in? This isn't the coal mines of the early 1900s.<a href="www.baidu.com">baidu</a>baiduhttp://www.baidu.com eeeeee

• If you can get there in the morning the animals are more active than later in the day when they tend to rest.. Then I wished them all the best and screwed up the letter and threw it out. So how does the aspiring entrepreneur thrive in a negative economy? By using the mass hysteria to your benefit and giving away free unique, memorable quality, downloadable gifts to promote your business.. It is not really costing you that much money since these counts as a business expense. The following are some of the insider facts that will be able to help you in getting rid of all this confusion. . The most popular or common place to shop for bedding is to find a store that specializes or features home bedding. There are guides for several different sizes of paper, as well as a protractor for when you need to cut on an angle. Its also flexible, which means you wont feel much resistance while running. Now I think when you read these, you already knew who he was. Furthermore, most of the shopping carts today have a tax calculation to help the user be more vigilant in tax charges. In the end, while this lesson hopefully has enlightened at least one of you, remember, it was not done for your well-being. Firstly, don't believe everything you read about Google. Your basic roles are in marketing, finance, administration, and the responsibility of personnel. People seem to just like being out. I didn't know why, but just upset because of an experiment I made was not as I wanted to be. This morning I made 60 cupcakes and a cake. I know how tempting it is to just eat outside instead of painstakingly preparing a healthy meal at home. Also make sure the twine holding the bales together are running around the bale. Repliwatch incorporates all the appropriate data that Omega is accepted for into its Replica Omega watch designs. While the ideal would be to have a sterling TV review from Top Gear or the like, there are only so many cars they can assess. If you are having a problem with subduing the housework gremlins, set yourself a strict working day in which to pursue your work at home online project and fit the chores into the remaining time. Let me explain: low-priced shoes are usually associated with cheap mannerisms and women usually don like cheap men. At the same time, remember that some fishing kayaks were designed for two people. i had a great day teaching over 300 delegates and a sincere thank you to each and every one of you for being so inspiring, creative, and gracious.. <a href="www.baidu.com">baidu</a>baiduhttp://www.baidu.com xxxxxx

• i love you very much All of us constructed for two main many within winter time real estate of various appears to be and additionally substances Brought Water pipe illumination.bbb All of us constructed for two main many within winter time BBBBBB