Ich wuensche allen hier ein gute Rutsch ins neuen Jahr!

• Von Facebook..muesste fuer allen funkionieren!

Bei Facebook anmelden

And on a personal note, as the year draws to a close, I usually take time to reflect on the the things good, and maybe some not so good, which took place during the last 12 months. Its easy to consider friends and family in your own reviews, but its also easy to forget thise people who you dont know! Out of sight, out of mind.

2022/2023 has been tough for most with rising prices for fuels and energy, food and all other things and as the pinch squeezes, many also have to save. Dave Ban Anaman the ex fireman from London has noticed the squeeze as much as or maybe even more than the rest… thats why we continue to help him and other kids charities.

Its worthwhile noting here that my cost optimised fantic group sent more than 2000 aus dollars this year to feed the poor kids in Angeles city alone and prob another 500+ pounds to uk charities from the charity trial which we organised. And my transfers shown below are in addition to those who sent directly.

So. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I thank you all, from UK, USA, from Oz, from Europe …you know who you are.

We still have some t shirts left from the charity trial, if you have not yet been able to donate, buy a t shirt… we will be dropping prices to punt off those we have left. Message me to buy a tee shirt. The resonance on the shirts has not beed too good so far…. But if could bring another 500 dollars to feed them kidz!

And so as written above, my thanks to all, those who donate, those who helped with the trial, those who contribute to feed then dirt poor kids!

My special thanks also g to the two Daves. Mr Dave Renham for his large contribution to insure the riders at the charity trial…Buy your parts from InMotion Trials Bultaco Uk… and thanks also to Dave in Angeles city. Collecting and sending money is easy….Dave has to get up, EVERYDAY in tropical heat to actually feed them kidz. I dont see his name on the new years honours list, but it deserves to be. Mate, you are a saint. We will send more money as we can.