• bastards at TUV,

I always understood that once a moped was registered in Europe that it would be relatively straight forward to register it in another European country, (wrong)
    twats at TUV want a copy of the COC document while he can't find the data needed to test it.
    Is it not a central data bank for Europe?
    He has asked for the steering lock to be replaced ( I don't have a key) because it's fitted it must work and cannot simply be removed it is a theft protection device.
    He also said the headlight must be adjustable and the mask not simply with cable ties on the forks. I understand that's how they come from Gas Gas and finally, a chain guard should be fitted???? Should,could, or would???
    Kiss my arse lad, they didn't come from the manufacturer like that and the motorbike is accepted legal machine in Germany along with Beta, sherco and montesa "are you requesting something that the manufac" I asked him his reply was "I've never seen a machine like it"
    H

• Malc,
    there are always 2 characters of TÜV blockes.The typical german,and the one who likes motorbikes and want to help, you.One choice is,bring the bike to Peter Schwarz and he will do the bloody Tüv thing for you.Or go to a othe Tüv.i can tell you more trick's to register the bike but not over the forum.If you wannt to know more give me a bell.
    Ciao.Micha

• Hoorah Hoorah!
    endlich hab ein Duplikat von das COC Dokument so nächste Woche geh ich zum TuV wieder.

Wie bist Du an das CoC-Dokument gekommen. Stehe momentan vor dem gleichen Problem.

Danke und Gruß
    Kradmelder

• Es ist eine 2012er Raga Replica.
    Das Problem hat sich allerdings in Luft aufgelöst, da der Verkäufer trotz fester Reservierungszusage
    an jemand anderen verkauft hat. Wurde dann das baugleiche Fahrzeug, nur 11 Einheiten vorher
    gebaut, jedoch mit COC.