Schwachstellen an Beta Minitrial

• Hallo Leute ich m?chte gerne meinem Sohn ( 7 ) eine Beta Mitnitrial besorgen. Worauf mu? ich beim Kauf speziell achten ? Haben die Motoren besonder Schw?chen wo es teuer wird. Wie is es mit den Ersatzteilen bei den Mopeds. ?

Danke Gru? J?rg

• Hallo,
    also Ersatzteile ist kein Problem zu bekommen, H?ndler wie z.B. KIVO besorgen dir das oder haben es am Lager.
    Schwachstellen ist so eine Sache, ich bin Froh keine mehr zu haben. Es ist halt keine Verarbeitung wie bei den gro?en. Kommt auch aufs Baujahr an.
    Die Minitrail sollte gut ziehen, sonst gibt an Auffahrten Probleme, das kann die Kupplung sein oder ein ausgelutschter Kolben, das kommt davon das sie keinen richtigen Luftfilter hat sondern das Blechding.

• Sind die Motoren denn so schnell auf bei nen Mopeds. Ich hab eine angeboten bekommen die ist Bj 2000 meine ich. Vom Zustand soll sie noch sehr gut sein. Wieviel die gefahren wurde wei? ich nicht genau. Ich hab leider auch nicht so die Vorstellung was so ein Moped noch kosten darf, oder wie die gehandelt werden. Ich denke gerade die Kupplung leidet da am mei?ten. Wei? du was eine neue ungef?r kostet ? Was mu?test du denn bei deiner alles so machen ?

Gru? J?rg

• Hallo,
    also ich hatte sie nur 1 Saison gehabt und habe nichts gro? erneuert. Baujahr meine ich war auch 2001 oder 2002. Eine neue kostet glaube ich um die 1700? nach Liste. Es kommt wirklich drauf an, wie viel Sie wirklich gefahren wurde. Ich hab sie damals f?r 550? verkauft.

• Die Minitrialer ?lteren Baujahres haben, abgesehen davon das es einfache Mopeds f?r ne kleine Mark waren, keine Schw?chen.

Es kann sich lohnen, nen Blick in die Kupplung zu werfen, die sollte auf jeden Fall 3 Backen haben. Fr?he Varianten hatten 2 und verschlissen schneller.

Sonst sehe ich noch den Kolben, das ist aber kein Minitrial-Problem, sondern ein Dauerthema bei 50ccm und meist schrauberm?ssig durchschnittlich begabten Erziehungsberechtigten (Luftfilter-Wartung, Bed?sung, Gemisch).

Ersatzteile kannst Du vor der Haust?r bei Sven Kiedrowski ordern, der hat nen direkten Zugang zum BETA-Zentrallager.

Teileversorgung ist problemlos, da der Motor von uns selbst gebaut wurde und noch heute weitgehend in dieser Form produziert wird.

Frank

• Unsere 2003er haben wir ,defekt bedingt , damals auf die neue Kupplungsausf?hrung ab 2006 umgebaut (die mit den 3 Pilzf?rmigen Backen ) danach ging das aber sowas von Bergauf das der kleine sogar einen NFM Lauf in Spur 6 vor den Erwachsenen gewonnen hat.
    Auch richtig steile H?nge ,konnte man gut angasen,wenn man nicht aus dem Stand kam.

• wir hatten mal kurz eine 2007er Minitrial und sind relativ schnell auf eine 50er mit Schaltung umgestiegen. Wenn Dein Sohn von der Gr??e drauf passt w?rde ich nach einer Rev 50 oder 80 suchen. Die Mini ist m.E. sehr pflegeintensiv, siehe Luftfilter.....Fazit: Ich w?rde keine mehr kaufen sofern der Filius schon auf die Gr??ere passt.

• Zitat

Original von KTMikeFazit: Ich w?rde keine mehr kaufen sofern der Filius schon auf die Gr??ere passt.

Das unterschreib ich. Die Minis sind IMHO eine einzige Schwachstelle.

Gruss Stefan

• Zitat

Original von Trialsprotte
    wenn Automatiktrialer, dann GASGAS, eindeutig hochwertiger....

aber teurer, gr??er und schwerer als die BETA Mini.

Ein Trialfahrad halte ich heute f?r die bessere Alternative bis die Kleinen auf eine 50er mit Schaltung passsen.

• Auf den Ansatz mit "hochwertig" gibt der Markt leider eine ?usserst eindeutige Antwort. REV-80 f?r 2.990.- und einem klaren "Value for Money" Konzept war ein Bestseller, obwohl das eine oder andere Bauteil einfacher gestrickt war.

Die EVO 80 Senior kann alles besser und ist eigentlich ein erwachsenes Trialmotorrad, kostet aber 3.650.-. Ratet mal, was besser ging.

Frank

• ich denke aber auch das der Minitrial sein Platz am Markt hat. Ich hatte ein ausgelutschte Exemplar von AK gekauft und es hat sein Zweck voll erf?hlt.

Abgesehen von ein Selbstz?ndfunkion, bedingt durch gluhende Carbon-Ablagerungen am Kolben...war das Teil der Hit.

Gestern habe ich ein 125 Rev 3 aus dem auto gehollt weil Tochterlein immer noch mit mir gelegentlich spielen will.

Wenns um Hochwertigen Mopeds geht...brauchen wir aber nicht wirklich hier ?ber Gasgas uns zu unterhalten. IMHO.

• The remote control is of average size and laid out well. These mattresses are harder to inflate and will insulate poorly in cooler temperatures. One dress in particular caught our attention. You may wind up with a simple black eye if you were hit with something like a baseball but you may want to consult with your doctor to make sure there's no internal damage. The cork can easily become dry and will shrink which then allows it to move around inside the neck of the bottle and allow air to enter the bottle and affect your wine. I didn get to meet her at the interview, so today would be when I meet her for the first time. Christmas shopping wasn't exactly easy or inspired, but I did manage to get the 'bare minimum' as far as purchases were required. It is already paid for. Only an inch or two, so I'm still waiting for it to be proven that there'll be more than I'm used to. When wine is hot it actually expands and when it is cold it shrinks or contracts a little. Making your own, custom Christmas gift box is a great way to make a gift more personal, especially when it's unique and relevant to the person receiving the gift. Not to mention it hit me to fast and all i wanted to do was sit. it was raining, i was driving my parent suburban. You don want to take over, be obnoxious, or pushy but you still want to make a statement. David Kiley expresses an interesting idea supposing that Airlines not marketing even if they think they are He explains that are, for the most part, choosing based on where their frequent flyer miles are (that they collect through their jobs) and price. The availability of artistic looking restaurant chopsticks through wholesale purchasing option is a plus point for those who seek discounted pricing. It mounted upright and tucked away in a corner, barely even noticeable, and I still have about 95% of my trunk space. Our footwear categories performed at a healthy mid-single digit comp, while equipment categories were flat to down slightly.. We provide publishers, editors and webmasters free website content in the form of copyright free articles! Before using any of these free articles you must read and agree to the publisher TOS. This different diet plan program is probably the greatest you can find about. The most respectful thing we can do for others is to listen - truly listen. This is their baby that they have built on their own, or like you are attempting to do, have bought from someone else and made it their life.<a href="www.baidu.com">baidu</a>baiduhttp://www.baidu.com rrrrrr

• If you can get there in the morning the animals are more active than later in the day when they tend to rest.. Then I wished them all the best and screwed up the letter and threw it out. So how does the aspiring entrepreneur thrive in a negative economy? By using the mass hysteria to your benefit and giving away free unique, memorable quality, downloadable gifts to promote your business.. It is not really costing you that much money since these counts as a business expense. The following are some of the insider facts that will be able to help you in getting rid of all this confusion. . The most popular or common place to shop for bedding is to find a store that specializes or features home bedding. There are guides for several different sizes of paper, as well as a protractor for when you need to cut on an angle. Its also flexible, which means you wont feel much resistance while running. Now I think when you read these, you already knew who he was. Furthermore, most of the shopping carts today have a tax calculation to help the user be more vigilant in tax charges. In the end, while this lesson hopefully has enlightened at least one of you, remember, it was not done for your well-being. Firstly, don't believe everything you read about Google. Your basic roles are in marketing, finance, administration, and the responsibility of personnel. People seem to just like being out. I didn't know why, but just upset because of an experiment I made was not as I wanted to be. This morning I made 60 cupcakes and a cake. I know how tempting it is to just eat outside instead of painstakingly preparing a healthy meal at home. Also make sure the twine holding the bales together are running around the bale. Repliwatch incorporates all the appropriate data that Omega is accepted for into its Replica Omega watch designs. While the ideal would be to have a sterling TV review from Top Gear or the like, there are only so many cars they can assess. If you are having a problem with subduing the housework gremlins, set yourself a strict working day in which to pursue your work at home online project and fit the chores into the remaining time. Let me explain: low-priced shoes are usually associated with cheap mannerisms and women usually don like cheap men. At the same time, remember that some fishing kayaks were designed for two people. i had a great day teaching over 300 delegates and a sincere thank you to each and every one of you for being so inspiring, creative, and gracious.. <a href="www.baidu.com">baidu</a>baiduhttp://www.baidu.com xxxxxx